The AoC Data, Performance and Accountability Conference offers the latest critical information to help inform and support delegates to drive performance in their organisations. This event provides a unique mix of strategic guidance on current policy and practical sessions.
For more information and bookings please visit: https://www.aoc-create.co.uk/event/aocdata18/
From expert discussions offering insights and ideas on how to drive performance to the latest updates to accountability measures, we’ll cover the themes that matter most to you. The content in the afternoon will be streamed to make it possible to tailor the programme to your needs.
At this key event you will have the opportunity to:
- Hear all of the critical updates you need around college data and accountability
- Receive technical policy information and the analysis of its impact on data requirements
- Develop meaningful relationships with key professionals in the sector.
Who should attend
- Vice Principals
- Assistant Principals
- Directors/Heads of MIS and Planning
- Directors/Heads of Information Services
- Directors/Heads of Quality
- Directors/Heads of Standards and Performance
- Directors of Curriculum and Learning