Using Vector to inform Curriculum Planning
Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Time: 12pm to 12:15pm
Please click the link to register for this webinar – https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/272660580756613635
This webinar is designed to support managers and curriculum heads responsible for curriculum planning within colleges.
A common problem when facing curriculum planning is making sure that you have sufficient and robust evidence on which to base your decisions on what you are considering including in your portfolio, setting realistic targets on learner numbers and how to promote your courses. Within this webinar we will show how the Vector tool can be effectively utilised to:
- Review market share and learner trends by subject area
- Compare your college’s provision against other providers recruiting from the same area.
- Identify potential gaps in the curriculum
- Map provision at your college and other providers to the 15 technical education routes
- Set realistic targets and develop more informed curriculum planning.
- Address local employment and skills needs (LMI).
Vector is the only tool available in the education sector to provide a complete picture of all post-16 further education, higher education and skills requirements in your area.
Watch the new video below to see how Vector can help your college:
If you are unable to attend one of these open webinars and would like to book a one-to-one Vector demonstration please contact Chris Lee at RCU on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01772 734855