How to improve your Value Added Score – Workshop
This workshop will be delivered by Richard Boniface Managing Director of RCU and supported by a guest speaker to be announced shortly.
For more information on bookings please go to: https://www.aoc-create.co.uk/event/value-added
The workshop will provide delegates with an overview of Value Added and progress methodologies and will support you to develop an action plan which can be implemented at your college. This action plan will look at the overall Level 3 progress measure as well as the English and maths progress measure. It will help you identify what you should do better at your college and what steps you should take to improve your score.
The workshop will also include case studies to demonstrate how colleges have achieved consistently high scores.
With Ofsted Inspectors now increasingly focusing on progress measures, ensuring students pass their courses isn’t enough. The Value Added and progress measures have evolved to measure progress made by learners from a particular starting point. Therefore, instead of simply focusing on student pass rates, we need to concentrate on getting high grades.
The workshop is primarily aimed at Vice Principals and Quality Managers.
Objectives of the workshop:
- Understand the changes to Value Added/ Progress Methodology
- Review the national picture
- Develop practical experience by learning from case studies
- Discover what works and what doesn’t for different providers
Benefits of attending:
- Learn practical information which can be implemented immediately
- Good practice shared with colleges
- Develop an action plan which will improve your Value Added Score
- Grasp the key elements that have worked in successful colleges