In response to college feedback and growing demand, we have made a number of significant updates to our MiDES Labour Market Intelligence (LMI) Tool.
The tool, developed in partnership with the AoC for their member colleges, offers important labour market intelligence on the current and future employment demand, skills priorities, apprenticeships and skills shortages at a local, regional and national level.
All labour market intelligence contained within the easy to use web-based tool comes from official national sources including UKCES and ONS data. The MiDES LMI tool uses both full ILR data and Labour Market Intelligence data and provides outputs in a highly visual and interactive format.
The latest version of the tool, which is available on an annual subscription, has been extensively updated and enhanced to include many new features.
New features include:
• An updated and easier to use interface
• New data on industries in the local area
• New maps and local area summary dashboard providing key information on occupations, industries, skills shortages and priorities in a given area
• Analysis by Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area
• Latest data sources, including updated Working Futures and ILR Apprenticeships data.
To find out more about the new LMI Tool, or to register for a free webinar demonstration, please get in touch.