To what extent does your college curriculum meet the needs of the local community?
RCU Curriculum Report
The new RCU Curriculum Report provides colleges with an independent and informed assessment of how well their current curriculum offer meets local community and skills needs.
This report uses up to date LMI and post-16 learner data and will clearly identify strengths, weaknesses and gaps in local skills provision. With access to national ILR and school sixth form data, RCU are in a unique position to add greater insight into the college’s curriculum intent for more informed strategic planning.
Using the latest available data RCU will produce a detailed report for your college exploring:
- Local LMI and skills needs
- Socio-economic and demographic profile of your local area,
- Local supply of skills
- Local 16-19, adult, apprenticeships and higher education learner demand,
- Relevance and responsiveness of local skills provision,
- Strengths, Weaknesses and opportunities for further consideration in respect to your current curriculum offer.
Costs : From £4,900+VAT
This price is based on producing a Curriculum Report for providers operating within a single recruitment area. For larger college groups with multiple recruitment areas, prices will increase depending upon your unique requirements.
Please contact RCU to discuss further.