We’re delighted to let you know that the new benchmarked GCSE English, maths and functional skills report for colleges is now available to download from the MiDES benchmarked data service website.
The new report is based on achievement data included within the R14 ILR collected from over 230 AoC college members.
The report compares data from your college with the national MiDES benchmark within the following categories:
- Previously taken GCSE Maths and English grades for all 16-19 funded learners
- GCSE English achieved grades, 9-4 pass rates and progress for learners who started with a grade 3
- GCSE Maths achieved grades, 9-4 pass rates and progress for learners who started with a grade 3
- Functional Skills English Level 1 and Level 2 pass rates and progress
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1 and Level 2 pass rates and progress
To access your college’s benchmarked report please login to MiDES and select GCSE English and maths (2021/22 R13) from the Latest Downloadable Reports area.
If you have questions about MIDES or any of the benchmarked data reports, please get in touch.