The Research Further initiative was established collaboratively by Association of Colleges and NCFE to support, drive and encourage college-centred research that can help influence policy and practice. For more information on the Research Further initiative go to https://www.aoc.co.uk/research-unit/research-further
In this webinar, RCU present an introduction to working with data and cover a range of useful topics including:
- What types of adminstrative data about learners are available to access?
- What are the benefits of different data sources?
- What is the ILR and how can it be used?
- How can you access different data sources?
- What factors affect the quality of research findings?
The webinar also includes valuable presentations from advanced research practitioners working within the further edcuation sector. These include:
- Laura Kayes, Leeds City College
- Neale Gardiner, Edinburgh College
- Catherine Lloyd, Shuttleworth College Bedford